NAVIT is an immersive tour or your facility to allow visitors virtually prepare for their visit.
- Reduce the cost of hosting your clients, partners, visiting colleagues or vendors by enabling them to familiarise themselves with parking, reception points, safety requirements and guest procedures prior to their visit.
- Enable visitors to prepare for their visits or orientate themselves when they arrive onsite through auto-guided way-finding, visually inspecting areas onsite, learning more about your assets and machinery through rich content and more
- Help visitors with specific accessibility needs optimally prepare for their visit too by checking out parking, entrance access, bathroom facilities or avoiding problematic areas such as turnstiles, narrow entrances or stairs.
What to Expect:
- 1st tour creation of any content creation needed
- Planning sessions and support.
- Access to Navit state of the art editor for self-updating the tour
This service is designed for:
- Enterprise: Manufacturing End-Users (factories) and Manufacturing Solution Providers in the start-up, SMEs, or Mid Cap stage of development: and
- Public Organisations: Schools, Vocational Education Training bodies, and Local Authorities with needs related to serving factories (spatial planning, staff training, STEAM inspiration and career development) really anything related to supporting "factories of the future" in Ireland.
Small Footprint Facility cost €6000, large footprint facility € 20,000. Exact cost is determined by a site survey.
The market price listed here will be covered by your company/organisation's De Minimus Aid. De Minimis Aid is small amounts of State Aid given to an undertaking and/or business which cannot exceed €200,000 over any three fiscal years regardless of size or location.
NAVIT Smart Visitor Portal